Sun, Nov 15|
Finding Purpose is an online course from November 15 - December 20 led by life coach Matthew Foley on walking the path of your life purpose.
Time & Location
Nov 15, 2020, 7:00 PM EST – Dec 20, 2020, 8:30 PM EST
About the Event
“Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?” - Mary Oliver
As this year of great challenge and transformation comes to a close, many of us are feeling called to look within and asking big soul-searching questions:
- Who am I?
- How can I serve others with my gifts?
- How can I make the world a better place?
- How can I earn a living doing what I love?
Finding Purpose, an online course offered from November 15 - December 20, is designed to help you answer those questions.
This is how you’ll know this course is for you:
- You are waking up to the fact that you want more out of your life.
- You want to live more passionately, create more courageously, give your gifts more fully.
- You are tired of playing small, tired of fitting in, tired of keeping your light hidden in the darkness.
- You are ready to turn your passions and talents into a sustainable livelihood for yourself.
- You are ready to give your big gift to the world, to contribute to the healing of our planet.
- You are ready to walk your true path, ready to make your life a great hero’s journey.
- You are ready to find your purpose.
As we embark on this journey of finding purpose, we will be guided by the wise words of writer & theologian Frederick Buechner:
“The place God calls you to is the place where your deep gladness and the world's deep hunger meet.”
I believe this quote lays out a perfect framework for discovering the essential elements that make up our deep sense of purpose. It is that combination, that union, of our deep gladness and a way of being of service to the world’s hunger, that puts us exactly where we need to be, in the place where the divine calls us to.
If you are ready to follow that call, I invite you to join me for Finding Purpose.
Each Sunday night from November 15 through December 20, I will guide course participants through six modules featuring reflections on the nature of purpose, guided meditations, journaling exercises, visualizations, group conversations, and accountability challenges. These six modules will take place on Zoom from 7-8:30 pm (ET) on the following dates:
- Sunday, November 15
- Sunday, November 22
- Sunday, November 29
- Sunday, December 6
- Sunday, December 13
- Sunday, December 20
At the conclusion of this course, you will walk away with:
- A clear sense of your deep gladness & the inner gold you possess
- An understanding of the world’s deep hunger that you feel called to serve.
- A vision for your life purpose
- Practical tools for turning that vision into reality through actionable steps.
The cost of Finding Purpose is $300. An optional payment plan ($150 due at the start of the course, $150 due on December 1st) is available upon request.
If you have any further questions about the course, I invite you to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
This time of crisis and global change is your call to adventure. The time is now for you to become clear on who you are & what you plan to do with your one wild and precious life.
I’ll see you November 15th for the start of our journey.
- Matthew Foley
"I am so grateful to have been a part of the Finding Purpose course. I gained clarity about next-steps on my path, career-wise and beyond. I also felt a deep sense of accountability and support from walking this purpose journey with a community of people. If you want to be reconnected to who you really are...your gifts in this world and how to use them… this course is for you." - Raven McKevlin, Finding Purpose participant (May 2020)
"I took this course in May and it felt divinely timed as a relief to the confusion and chaos of that time. Our group meetings became the anchor of my week and helped me get back on my feet and on a path that aligned with my soul's purpose. Couldn't recommend enough." - Sam Grunder, Finding Purpose participant (May 2020)
Finding Purpose Registration