Time & Location
About the Event
I believe that when you listen closely enough, you can hear a voice inside calling you towards the life you are meant to live.
A life inspired by your true passions.
A life rooted in your great gifts & talents.
A life of joy. A life of love. A life of meaning.
A life, that when it is done, leaves this world a better place... because YOU were here.
My 6 week online course Finding Purpose is designed to help you discover that life.
From October 7th through November 11th, I will guide a group of participants through six weekly sessions featuring teachings on the nature of purpose, guided meditations, journaling exercises, visualizations, group conversations, and accountability challenges. These six sessions will take place on Zoom from 7-8 pm (EST) on the following dates:
Thursday, October 7
Thursday, October 14
Thursday, October 21
Thursday, October 28
Thursday, March 4
Thursday, March 11
This is how you’ll know this course is for you:
- You are waking up to the fact that you want more out of your life.
- You want to live more passionately, create more courageously, give your gifts more fully.
- You are tired of playing small, tired of fitting in, tired of keeping your light hidden in the darkness.
- You are ready to turn your passions and talents into a sustainable livelihood for yourself.
- You are ready to give your big gift to the world, to contribute to the healing of our planet.
- You are ready to walk your true path, ready to make your life a great hero’s journey.
- You are ready to find your purpose.
As we embark on this journey of finding purpose, we will be guided by the wise words of the spiritual writer Frederick Buechner:
“The place God calls you to is the place where your deep gladness and the world's deep hunger meet.”
I believe this quote lays out a perfect framework for discovering the essential elements that make up our deep sense of purpose. It is that combination, that union, of our deep gladness and a way of being of service to the world’s hunger, that puts us exactly where we need to be, in the place where the divine calls us to.
If you are ready to follow that call, I invite you to join me for Finding Purpose.
At the conclusion of this course, you will walk away with:
- A clear sense of your deep gladness, your talents & gifts, and your inner gold
- An understanding of the world’s deep hunger that you feel called to serve
- A vision for your life purpose & a plan for embodying that vision in the world
- Practical tools for turning that vision into reality through actionable steps
The total cost of Finding Purpose is $400. A payment plan arrangement is available upon request.
There are just FIVE spots available for this February - March 2021 offering of the course, so don't wait to register.
If you have any further questions about the course, I invite you to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I’ll see you on September 7th for the start of our journey.
- Matthew Foley
- Early Bird$350$3500$0
- Join FINDING PURPOSE$400$4000$0